13 de agosto de 2018

Re: Reaching out about ochibitoblogs.blogspot.com

Hi - this is Mitzi from Artsy. I was just checking to see if you received my last email. I'd love to hear back from you!

-----Original Message-----
Hi - my name is Mitzi, and I work at Artsy. While researching Jean-Michel Basquiat, I found your page: http://ochibitoblogs.blogspot.com/2014/04/doc-in-cc-com-jean-michel-basquiat.html.

I am reaching out to certain website and blog owners that publish content in line with our vision of a future where everyone is moved by art every day. We hope to continue promoting arts education and accessibility with your help.

Our Jean-Michel Basquiat page provides visitors with Basquiat's bio, over 360 of his works, and exclusive articles, as well as up-to-date Basquiat exhibition listings. The page also includes related artists and categories, allowing viewers to discover art beyond our Basquiat page. Is there any chance you can include us as an additional resource for your visitors via a link on your page?

If you are able to add a link to our Basquiat page, please let me know, and thanks in advance for your consideration.

Best,
Mitzi
5 O CHIBITO: Re: Reaching out about ochibitoblogs.blogspot.com Hi - this is Mitzi from Artsy. I was just checking to see if you received my last email. I'd love to hear back from you! -----Original M...

19:38 | 13 de agosto de 2018


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

< >